Thursday, June 14, 2012

Things for Dads

Will you be celebrating Father's Day over the weekend? I live overseas from my parents, and wasn't able to catch a flight back, so I've ordered some goodies for my Dad online. First, I made a Touchnote postcard, have you heard about these? They're amazing! You download their free app onto your phone, take a snap, write a message, and then Touchnote turn it into a glossy postcard and deliver it to the lucky recipient. So quick, simple and personal; I can't stop sending them to everyone I know! I've also arranged for a box of some of my Dad's favourite things to be delivered to his doorstep: a selection of local ales, fancy sausages for the barbeque, and some chocolates he loves. Here are some other gift ideas for the gentlemen in your life from my pinterest in case you're still looking for inspiration...





A cool cowboy mug for his morning tea




Or if he's a thrill seeker, how about some pizza flavoured beer?




No comments:

Post a Comment