Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday


Photo of a very sleepy pup from here

Hope you've got a lazy weekend lined up like this chap. I'm hoping to try out a new frozen yogurt spot, spend some quality time with Dickens (I'm reading Bleak House at the moment and loving it!) and if the rain (ever) stops I'd love to get some Vitamin D.... we'll see how that one goes. Here are a few things that caught my eye this week.

I started doing yoga again & boy did I feel it. Here are six ways to soothe sore muscles.

Cannes film festival: 10 most anticipated films (I'm excited to see the first one)

What were your thoughts on this controversial TIME cover?

Wouldn't this cinnamon french toast be yummy for a weekend brunch

I'd love to be able to rock hair like this

Have you seen the size of this record breaking wave? I'd be terrified, that's one brave surfer

Lionel Richtea made me giggle


p.s. it's so good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment