Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Donegal Snaps









I'm excited to show you a few pictures from my weekend away on the west coast of Ireland. The weather was beautiful and the temps were soaring at 26C (for Ireland that's incredibly hot). I even bared my pale legs for the first time in about two years, it felt so liberating! The wedding was held in a small seaside village in the very north of Donegal, and the beach there was beautiful. The sea was all kinds of different blues and turquoises, and the sand was warm under my feet. The next day before heading back home I went up to Malin Head; the most northern point of Ireland (bottom photo). The landscape is exquisite, you feel like you're on top of the world up there, and on such a beautiful day it was a big treat to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment