Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Feelings



Tonight I plan on drinking a big glass of red wine and putting my feet up. It's one of those weekends where I have nothing planned. Maybe it will involve lying on the sofa and starting a new book, or huddling up in bed watching movies and drinking tea. There must be something in the wet, grey January air, because I seem to have lost any interest in leaving the apartment. Hope you have a fun time this weekend, whether your inside or out!

Love these 4 weekend outfits. My favourite is Melissa's (above), so cosy and chic.

How are your workouts going at the moment? Maybe some motivation will help.

Dickens's London in Pictures. Wow.

A video that makes me wish I lived in a bookshop.

This week I had a sleepless night. Here are some handy tips to help you sleep better.

Read about a ballerina's Sunday routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment