Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Heart Tuesday





Happy Tuesday! Do you celebrate February 14th? It's a day full of high expectations, pressure, and commercialization (I remember it was especially so in my teenage years...cringe) but any opportunity to show the people you love how much you appreciate them is good in my eyes. I'll be keeping things low-key, me and my boyfriend are going to make illustrated gift vouchers for each other. I'm giving him a DVD rental of his choice, a pint of Guinness to be "cashed" after a long day's work, a home-cooked comfort-food meal, and a foot rub. Do you have any other ideas? These bizarre valentine's gifts are so funny. I think the boyfriend/girlfriend pillows might be my favourite, though the beating heart (with visible ventricles) would makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment