Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Feelings



How are your weekend plans shaping up? I'm having a deep tissue massage on Saturday, it sounds a bit painful doesn't it, and I might try my hand at making warm cinnamon rolls for Sunday breakfast. The temperatures dropped here this week, but only to -5C thankfully. No double digits for Dublin....yet, anyway. Hope you have a nice, warm weekend.

These photos of what sub-zero looks like are incredible. The one above is my favourite.

I really want to take a sip of this spiced almond steamer.

A good technique for reading.

This man unboiled an egg. Amazing!

I'm going to watch this movie at the weekend. This one looks funny too.

Listening to this song on repeat.

Julian Fellowes's perfect weekend routine (his son is called Peregrine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment